– Brand new UI
– Record and upload aerial videos, and sync them to your mobile device in real-time
– Upload of your artwork in one click. Access and share them anytime
– Single videos can also be shared and there are more video templates to choose from
– New photo editing features including color adjustments, cropping, watermarks and filters
– New‘Explore’ page which let’s you interact with other aerial photographers and learn about DJI’s latest news
– Added DJI BBS to allow you to share ideas with others
– Support for the M100 Onboard SDK activation
– Bugs fixes for improved stability
The Phantom 3 Professional firmware must be updated to v1.3.20 or above in order to use the Library functions in the DJI GO app.
The Inspire 1 firmware must be updated to v1.3.0 or above in order to use the Library functions in the DJI GO app.