– Improved download speed for photo and video files.
– Changed procedure for stopping motors during flight. To stop motors during flight, pull the left stick to the bottom inside corner while simultaneously pressing the Smart RTH button. This new procedure will only become available when Remote Controller firmware is updated to the latest version.
– Optimized Low Battery descent logic.
– Added support for HDMI expansion module on the remote controller.
– Optimized control stick movement performance in TapFly mode.
– Added support for recognizing non-human subjects.
– Optimized sound effect for powering on the aircraft.
– Added propeller guard detection. Obstacle Sensing system is automatically disabled when a propeller guard is installed.